This role reports directly to our Senior Management Team & you will focus on:
- Leading the development of quality and compliance in the organisation
- High level of communication with management
- Ability to liaise professionally with suppliers and customers
- Internal/External audits
- Ensure grower and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are always adhered to
- Performing product assessments (inbound and outbound inspections) of various produce
- Working closely with the team on our food safety and quality compliance standards (mainly HARPS and Freshcare Supply Chain) and facility operation.
- Training and Mentoring staff
- The development and verification of plant hygiene manual and sanitation standard operating procedures. HACCP etc
- Commitment to policies and procedures including WH&S legislation.
- Establishing, building and maintaining relationships with suppliers & customers.
- Assess material risks and apply appropriate Quality Assurance measures.
- Identifying and resolving Quality Assurance issues within a fast-paced environment
- Investigate customer complaints
- Worked in a similar environment – Warehousing & Logistics
- Have sound knowledge of all food laws and regulations including audit level experience of driving and setting up Hygiene, HACCP and other Quality and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Experience in leading and managing teams in achieving targeted KPIs.
- Worked autonomously
- Can engage with people on all levels
- Solutions focused
- Keen eye for detail
- Degree qualified or equivalent in food science